|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Wilfa Uniform Grinder (Slightly Used)
WIlfa Uniform Grinder (Slightly Used)
Tested for a week at home. A great little grinder developed along with Tim Wendelboe. We would keep it, but there is really only so many grinders we "need".
Normal price: 3499kr
- 220 Volt
- 58mm stainless steel flat burrs
- Even grind particle size for sweeter coffee with fuller mouthfeel - Extractions up to 21% that tastes sweet and not bitter (depending on coffee and roast level of course)
- 40 adjustment steps with small increments
- Grinds for espresso, Aeropress, pour over, filter coffee, french press. More or less every brew method known to date.
- The lid is a digital scale with 0,1g sensitivity. Connects with your Iphone or Andriod via Bluetooth. ( 3 x AAA batteries are not included)
- Download app to connect with scale and get brewing recipes and grind recommendations made by Tim Wendelboe.
- Anti static stainless steel grounds container that reduces mess
- 0,8g ground coffee retention
- Automatically stops grinding after the last bean has been ground
- Grinds slowly to prevent the coffee from over heating. That is good for flavour. - Easy to clean. Small brush included.