|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Meet Prismo, the AeroPress® Coffee Maker attachment that unlocks espresso-style coffee when you don’t have an espresso machine.
- Pressure Actuated Valve – The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
- No Drip Seal – Ditch the flip. Brew a full immersion without inverting your AeroPress® Coffee Maker.
- Reusable Etched Metal Filter – The 70 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks.
How to brew?
1. Preheat the Aeropress with the Prismo attached to it.
2. Grind 20 grams of coffee like for espresso (finely).
3. Discard the water, pour in the coffee, followed by 50 - 60 ml of hot water (96 degrees Celsius).
4. Stir vigorously for 10 seconds.
5. After one minute put the plunger on a durable cup and plunge!