|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Black Mirror Scales Dual
****SOLD OUT-NEW VERSION COMING****
It's time to unveil a totally immense, long awaited product from the amazing team at Timemore...the Black Mirror. We just know you'll love it, the packaging, the matt black body and the way it vibrates a little when you switch it on. All that before you've even started using it!
At first glance you'd be forgiven for thinking it was an awesome looking dripstand, it is, but it's a dripstand with bells, whistles and revolutionary powers! The invisible black base of the drip stand gives away nothing until you switch it one and the led screen comes to life. A simple and elegant display gives you the weight of both your poured water and the liquid you get out - at the same time!
This is a revolutionary piece of kit is not just a smart scale but it has dual sensors so you can weigh the total water you pour and a separate scale ensures you've got the exact weight of coffee you have brewed. It does it simultaneously! So well thought through is this product that the dripstand is also detachable from the scale and height adjustable.
- Connects via bluetooth / wifi to an app for dual brewing graph and information
- Patented Inbuilt dual scale to measure total water & extracted coffee
- Removable & adjustable stand bracket - remove the bracket for single sensor mode
- Aluminium stand
- 7 hours of battery life - rechargeable
- Weight : body 438g bracket 110g
- Surface of the panel is water resistant
- 1 year warranty for normal coffee making use
- Capacity: Bottom scale 2kg, upper scale 1kg
- Comes with a heat resistant silicon pad to rest the server on, a charging cable & user manual
- Measurements : base 13 x 15cm- height of base 2,6cm stand height lowest 16,6cm which can increase by extra 4,2cm
- Always place your scale on a flat, stable surface
- Do not use whilst on charge
- The charging port & socket of bracket should not be in contact with water - do not soak the unit.
- Do not over extend the bracket or adjustable angle over the limit, it will get damaged.